Sunday, June 21, 2009

Vintage Galore

So after laying in bed all day i finally worked up the energy to go exploring. I walked over to the $5 tanning place on 3rd street then thought I should keep walking so i went searching for that last vintage store I did not hit yesterday. It was vintage galore and exactly what I have been looking for. T-shirts for $5 or $10, vintage sweatshirts for $15, and many more! After purchasing a vintage sweatshirt and really neat clutch I walked down the street to find ANOTHER vintage store. This one was all designer vintage handbags, clothes, and shoes. I knew right away this was a spot I had to hit with my mom because everything was super expensive! Now I am home with my bowl of $2.50 cherries and cooking up a lean cruisine!

PS. HAPPY FATHERS DAY!

1 comment:

  1. love, thank you so much for following my blog. absolutely following yours too-- i think your site is great and i can't wait to read more!

    much love

    eden

    ReplyDelete