Saturday, June 20, 2009

Rainy day


(L.A. Girl Flare, Urban Outfitter sandals, Urban Outfitters cropped top)

I woke up this morning preparing myself to go out and find those vintage shops that I searched for previously on the internet. After painting my toe nails a vibrant green I set off in the rain on my search. The subway trip was hectic with umbrellas slapping me left and right! I managed to make it down to SoHo and began my walk. I got off at Prince St. and Broadway in a torrential down poor. Feeling so distraught i contemplated turning back and going home. I knew that if I turned to go home I would just sit at my apartment all day doing nothing. I checked my Google Map on my Blackberry to make sure I was headed in the correct direction. Of course after being on it for less than 5 minutes it died! I was on my own now... As I walked down Broadway I went into multiple stores consisting of TopShop, Madewell, Aldo, Steve Madden (having a great sale), Urban Outfitters, and many more. At Urban I bought a really cute and cheap little cropped top! I then realized I got off track and continued to the vintage stores. I ended up visiting all of the stores and came back in discontent. I hoped to find some cheap hidden secrets, but all that there was were expensive ugly items! I returned home disappointed, but knew that I at least got a great work out!

No comments:

Post a Comment