Friday, June 19, 2009

Crumbs


(Crumbs, 124 University Place)


Crumbs cupcakes are outrageously large cupcakes, I have never seen anything like it. Last night instead of going out on the town my two roommates and I walked down the street to experience one of these delectable little treats. They have an array of over 15 different cupcake options, I of course went with the poor boy which is a funfetti looking vanilla cupcake with vanilla frosting and sprinkles on top. After returning home we sat down at our kitchen table and finished our scrumptious cupcakes in no more than 10 minutes! I was lucky enough to find a nice surprise in the middle of my cupcake; a dapple of vanilla custard! After feeling as though I was going to vomit, we all vegged out and fell asleep!

1 comment:

  1. You just made me ferociously hungry for something sweet ;) pretty little cupcakes!



    x

    ReplyDelete