Friday, June 26, 2009

RIP

It has been awhile since my last post! This week was very slow at ELLE, nothing out of the ordinary. When I came to CFL Thursday morning it was like any other day until it hit 5 o'clock. After hearing the news about Michael Jackson a large window in the office fell out of its frame and shattered. I thought this was very eerie and ironic. Luckily no one was standing outside when it happened because half of the window fell outside! Everyone rushed to see what had happened and shortly after we heard sirens blaring down the street. Two firefighters approach the office to see what happened.

Tonight I am leaving to go home to Chicago, I cannot wait! I feel it is time to take a break from this hectic city and relax on the northshore. More to come after my short weekend at home!

RIP Michael Jackson

1 comment: